Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Andyho
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: EPL On Demand Freezing every 6 seconds

Well it's been a couple of weeks now and guess what? No surprises, not a word from anyone regarding the problem, it's still happening, haven't worked out how to get the beta code thing but should i have to chase it? Some jiggling with stop play pause etc alleviates the problem a bit but it's still not right. So moderators what now?

0 Kudos
Morri83
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I have logged another case as suggested

0 Kudos
Morri83
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

This is terrible customer service. This should be a simple issue to troubleshoot and resolve. 

0 Kudos
Marie
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

That's disappointing to hear @Andyho 😞 

Have you been provided with a reference number for this that we can take a look at?

Complete get that it's frustrating @Morri83, have you received your reference number since you posted?

Has our team been in contact with you to get this resolved?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
GeordieJohny
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. Any chance you can log a case for me or provide me a link to the beta download? Cheers, Johny

0 Kudos
Rejouer
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

hi,

Suggest you follow the advice of moderator Aman B in his post above on 9 Nov and use the link provided.

Using this I received a follow up phone call in which a Beta software update was offered. After installing the update the freezing issue was resolved.

TBA
New Contributor
New Contributor

I logged a case and received a call, and asked to be on the beta but didn’t get any response yet.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@TBA,

Are you able to confirm your case reference number? I can always shoot a quick message through to our TV & Content team and ask if they've received your request. I should be able to get one my colleagues to push the BETA update out to you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@GeordieJohny, feel free to send your details via PM. I'll forward them off to our content team and see if we can get this going for you 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Andyho
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hello Marie the reference number that i have now is 921128225. I did have an earlier one but lost it somehow.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors