Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TBA
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: EPL On Demand Freezing every 6 seconds

I have logged a case for this so will see what happens....

Aman_B

Thanks for the update @TBA. Please do keep us posted. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Andyho
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

ok i have logged it with the link you sent. Lets see if finally we can get some answers. On past dealings however i wont be holding my breath ,but here's hoping.

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Thanks @Andyho. We'll certainly investigate and check what causing this. Once investigate we'll either call or SMS you with an update. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Rejouer
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have also logged the issue, although as originator Of the trhread I wasn’ Referred to in your reply.

0 Kudos
Natman
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have this same problem. Disappointing to see this has not been resolved months after original post.

0 Kudos
Rejouer
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have received a software update 3.7.7627 that, although a Beta release, has resolved the problem.

Suggest you request the update.

Clarkie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have the same problem too.  It seems to stop if I fast forward over the glitch, then pause then play after a few seconds.  Not 100% sure why this works, but its just a buffering problem, this may give it a chance to download enough to provide a steady stream.   

0 Kudos
Morri83
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I too have the same problem. Live content and Netflix ECT stream flawlessly. The EPL on demand games are unwatchable due to the constant freezes.

How can I get my hands on a beta release code for the fetch?

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi @Morri83,

I'd suggest filling out the online fault logging form. These requests are sent directly through to our TV & Content team → https://offer.optus.com.au/faultreport/individual/.

You can expect to receive a response within the next 1-2 business days. If you need us to follow this one up for you, we'd be happy to do that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors