Searching...
Highlighted

EPL - OPTUS SPORT APP - SPOILERS - ALL THE TIME - RUINING SPORT - GIVING AWAY THE OUTCOME OF MATCH

HarryKane10

EPL - OPTUS SPORT APP - SPOILERS - ALL THE TIME - RUINING WATCHING SPORT

I am so very dissapointed - the titles of the highlights for the different matches are real spoilers - they spoil the outcome of the match - which if you see, ruin the enjoyment of not knowing the score or the outcome of the match.

For instance this morning - there was a highlight entitled 'more woe for hammers' - so it was obvious they lost the game. It is happening every week. Last week it was 'Ali missing from 6 yards out' - I watch the whole game knowing Ali wasn't going to score. STOP RUINING SPORT - THE WHOLE POINT OF SPORT IS NOT KNOWING THE OUTCOME.

IT IS VERY SIMPLE JUST ENTILE EACH HIGHLIGHT BY THE MATCH TEAMS.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Re: EPL - OPTUS SPORT APP - SPOILERS - ALL THE TIME - RUINING SPORT - GIVING AWAY THE OUTCOME OF MAT

petergdownload

Unfortunately Optus have no control over the EPL stream. 

Its just sent as is from England to your FetchTV box. 

Not sure why the Brits like spoilers for sports events.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Re: EPL - OPTUS SPORT APP - SPOILERS - ALL THE TIME - RUINING SPORT - GIVING AWAY THE OUTCOME OF MAT

HarryKane10

Hi Peter

Thanks for your response.  

I understand, however surely Optus have control as to:

a) The title/sub heading for the clips they have on optus sport app - thus they could change the heading of each.

b) Overall controll over the Optus Sport App, thus could put these spoilers in a seperate section

Can someone from Optus please look into.

Thanks

Richard

petergdownload

Both good suggestions. Personally loath spoilers like that.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

MouniraH

Hi HarryKane10

Thank you for providing your feedback. I have passed this onto our Optus Sport team on your behalf.

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

HarryKane10

Thanks M.

I believe this is a crucial issue, and one that is problematic for a large amount of people.

Please can you follw up and let me know the outcome - I would hate your reply to be a polite way of saying 'thanks but no thanks'.  I feel we really need an answer to this one, and hopefully a solution.

Thanks again.

Aman_B

Hi @HarryKane10, your feedback is important and this has certainly been forwarded to our contents team.  As to when these changes will be made, this is something we can't comment on.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

HarryKane10
Thanks I'd appreciate a detailed and specific response/update by 15th November.

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Did you read the response? 

As to when these changes will be made, this is something we can't comment on.  

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Beano

Just following up on this thread - I just clicked on ‘highlights’ to find that the only highlights available from last night at 7am are West Ham v Leicester and the goals from sat night. The rest are shorts / spoilers - eg Kane scores again...West brom stun spurs...etc

frankly these clips are pointless. Who cares and who’s wasting time making them? 

I want the short Hirt highlights so I can get a feel for the game in 5 mins without knowing the score but not having to watch the whole game - or the goals. 

If You need the spoilers put them in a ‘clips section’ out of the way of the content sports fans actually want to see.

As a Pom I can tell you we are sport focused and not result focused and what we want is fair and balanced highlights which bring the drama of the game and some sensible punditry.

Last years offerings was infinitely better than what’s on offer now. Please fix it!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos