Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
doylee
New Contributor
New Contributor

Drm error

I am receiving a drm error message when trying to play videos from the 10 Access app via my fetch tv box. It was working perfectly 2 days ago. However, 10 Access App is working on my other Smart tv without a Fetch box. Other apps are working such as Netflix via the fetch tv box. How can this be rectified?
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Kartika

Re: Drm error

Hi @doylee, if other apps are working fine then it could be an issue with the 10 Access app on the fetch box. Would recommend → soft reset of the Fetch box. If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team via the  → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
doylee
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi. I tried both the soft and hard reset, and was in contact with tech support for over 2 hours but could not resolve the problem.
0 Kudos
Nard_YC

@doylee If those steps did not work and you're still needing a hand, please send a PM/DM to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page and the team will be more than willing to assist further with this Fetch issue. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Gee-Veepio
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any update on this problem? I’ve been waiting for a fix since Friday too.
0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

Hey @Gee-Veepio. There isn't any updates on this regard at the moment, but if you are able to PM/DM to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page and the team will be more than willing to assist further with this Fetch issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Gee-Veepio
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks but I did all that on Friday. Still no fix.
0 Kudos
doylee
New Contributor
New Contributor

So, it turns out optus has trouble communicating with themselves and with customers. I just got an 'upgraded' fetchtv box to apparently help solve the issue. After waiting a week and g oiing through a reinstall the problem still existed! So, I had to contact technical support yet again, and after some wait and investigation it turns out there is a greatwr issue with this across the network that is now under investigation, but I had obly informed after having to keep ibforming of issues and getting a whole new fetch tv box! They did say rhey would inform me when it is rectified, but I doubt this would mean all other fetchtv users will be notified as well.
0 Kudos
doylee
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi. The problem had finally been acknowledged by optus after more mucking around. See longer reply for details. Not fixed yet, though.
0 Kudos
Gee-Veepio
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, it’s a wider issue. I’ve seen a couple of people complain about it on social media. Plus, 10 All Access got back to me to say: “we have noticed a DRM issue with Fetch customers”. You’d think one of Optus, 10 All Access and Fetch would say something to customers to avoid all this faffing about.

Anyway, enjoy your new Fetch box, @doylee! Lol.