Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
GlennE
New Contributor
New Contributor

Drm error

I use a Sony xperia tablet Z and get a DMZ error when trying to play fetch on the device. It's Android 5.1.1 and has no mobile capability so I can only check over my WiFi. Any help?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Marie
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Drm error

Hey @GlennE,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with connecting to Yes TV By Fetch via your tablet.

Can you please confirm have you removed and reinstalled the app to see if this helps?

Do you get this error using any other streaming platform?

You're welcome to PM us and we'd be happy to check this out further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
GlennE
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi. Yes I have installed the app again. It works on my iPhone 8 Plus. I tried clicking on pm but the link didn’t work. Replying here. 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

I've sent you a PM @GlennE.

I'm happy to chat with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos