Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Disney channels removed from Foxtel

We have information regarding upcoming changes to the Foxtel channel line-up.

From the 29th February, the following Disney channels will no longer be available on your Optus TV Featuring Foxtel service:

• Disney Channel (previously available on the Kids and Music channel packages)
  • Disney Junior (previously available on the Essentials, Entertainment and Platinum channel packages)

The Disney Junior channel & Disney Channel will cease broadcast from 11:59pm, 29 February 2020.

Frequently asked questions

Q: Why are the two Disney channel’s being removed?

A: Foxtel have not renewed their agreement with Disney. As a result, all Disney channels will be removed from the 29th February 2020.

Q: Does this also mean Fetch won’t have the Disney channels?

A: The Disney channels will remain on Fetch until the 30th April 2020, after which they’ll no longer be available. For a complete list of channel packs and channel inclusions, click here.

Q: I only had Foxtel for the Disney channels; can I cancel my service?

A: Foxtel will continue to provide dedicated kids content on popular channels such as Nick Jr. and Boomerang on all Essentials, Entertainment and Platinum packs. You also have access to Nickelodeon, CBeebies and Cartoon Network on the Kids channel pack. For a complete list of channel packages and channel inclusions, click here.

If you no longer wish to keep your Optus TV Featuring Foxtel service, you can cancel without penalty. To cancel your service, you will need to contact us.

Keep in mind: Any equipment i.e. Set-top-boxes that you’ve leased from Optus will need to be returned. If you do contact us to cancel your service, we’ll let you know how to return your equipment.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Disney channels removed from Foxtel

Will Disney+ service be available through Fetch STB?

0 Kudos