cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jamesk811
Contributor
Contributor

Difference between the old “entertainment” channel pack and the new “ultimate” pack

Hi, I’m on the old “entertainment” pack which is included in my bundle for $15 a month. Can someone tell me what extra channels are included in the new “ultimate pack”? Is it worth the extra $5 per month (as ultimate is $20 per month)?? Thanks 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Difference between the old “entertainment” channel pack and the new “ultimate” pack

I think its the same, channel wise. Its just Fetch split up its packs differently now and the $20 option is the "Get all channels" option.

See a list of channels here and see if you're missing any.

Entertainment Pack: If you have an existing subscription to the Entertainment Pack, you can upgrade to the Ultimate Pack. If you do this, you won’t be able to resubscribe to the Entertainment Pack.

FWIW its $5 more a month and I can't see any major new channels - I suspect your best off just staying put.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Difference between the old “entertainment” channel pack and the new “ultimate” pack

There are extra channels, but I don't have a full list I'm afraid. You should be able to scroll through your channels, and any that aren't subscribed will be unlocked with the Ultimate Pack. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos