Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RustyK
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Delivery of Fetch TV

Just received a message to tell me that my Fetch TV hasn't been sent yet but when it is it will take 10 to 15 working days to get here.   Reading further it says that I should get it within 10 to 15 working days from placing the order. 

Funny how I placed the order back 10 working ago yet this message tells me that it hasn't even been picked out of the warehouse yet.   I await with bated breath for the elusive message that someone has licked the stamp and it is on it's way.  I wonder if I should apply this model of delivery when it comes to paying my first bill. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Delivery of Fetch TV

Hey @RustyK, we should be advising that your Yes TV by Fetch set top box will be delivered in 5-10 working days from your service activation date (not the date in which you'd signed up). Feel free to send us a PM with your account info. We need your full name, DOB and account number. We'll confirm your Fetch order reference number and provide you with a link to track the progress of your delivery.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RustyK
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

So I PM optus with the information 24 hours later and no response, will this also take 10 to 15 working days. 

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @RustyK. Are you able to send your PM through again? I've double checked and it looks like nothing has been received on our end. Try sending a PM using this link.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos