cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor glow
Occasional Contributor

Re: Customer service - Fetch TV

I too am frustrated that my Fetch TV box hasn't arrived in the advertised 10 days.

It's so painful waiting for half an hour on the phone or chat to be told no update or to have the queue time out.

So I'll try my luck here since it looks like people are having some success sending PMs to Moderators.

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey all,

Could you please send me a PM with your account info and date of birth so I can follow these up for you? Thank you. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Occasional Contributor Bald_Wombat
Occasional Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday

New Contributor nappels1
New Contributor

I have been waiting since 26 March and nothing. They said 10 working days.  I called and they said another 3-5 working days but still nothing.  And am paying for the service.  I have contacted Fetch directly and they said they cannot help as Optus has loads of stock in the warehouse.  They recommendsd this forum.  Hopefully this gets resolved fast but I have to admit Optus customer service has been the worst I have encountered in recent years!

Occasional Contributor glow
Occasional Contributor

Happy to report that my Fetch TV box arrived yesterday.

Took 16 working days rather than the promised 10.

The key was contacting someone in Optus who could see that my order had been stuck and got it moving again.

Took several rounds of phone, chat, social media, this forum but I got there.

Shouldn't really require that much effort on the part of the customer to fulfil a delivery.

Moderator Marie

Glad to hear you've received yours Bald_Wombat & glow.

nappels1 are you still needing a hand with this? Has it arrived since you spoke with our Chat team recently?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor nappels1
New Contributor

Hi Marie

Thanks for reaching out.  This has now been solved and I received the box on Monday.  Thanks

Nathalie

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Fantastic! Glad to hear it Nathalie, let us know if we can give you a hand in the future.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

We were informed that when we purchase that the Optus TV and APP would be provided unfortunately nobody will help us we will try to seek a refund from JBHIFI for the mini and Harvey Norman for the Mighty

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @johnnyred, the EPL content and Optus app are only available on Optus supplied Fetch devices as the firmware is ISP specific. Scott

0 Kudos