cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor veroproulx
New Contributor

Customer service - Fetch TV

Has anyone encountered any problems with customer service to receive their Fetch TV. I have never seen that. It's been a month that I am waiting for the package. First they said it would take 10 business days. I've called again, they said the order has been canceled, they don't know why. They are sending it again. I've called again, they couldn't find the order status. And when I called, I have hard time to speak to someone. It's either busy or I have to wait 2 hours before I speak to someone. I am just about to cancel everything!

20 Replies
New Contributor overitagain
New Contributor

Re: Customer service - Fetch TV

yes Im in the same signed up and all activated 25th feb and still no fetch box 06/04/16 I have contacted optus a number of times any idea would help but for some strange reason they sent the power line plugs but still no fetch TV box  I got told there was a stuff up then its on the way and then idk same old thing just wait??? still waiting for the box tho

New Contributor

I don't feel so confident anymore... Anyone from Optus reading the forum can help us???? I've tried to chat with someone. They said they were receiving too many demands... nobody was there to chat... I don't know what to do. I just want to receive the service I am paying for. I am not the kind of person who usually complains but now the situation is not normal.

If you find a way to resolve that, let me know.

Thanks,

Veronique

RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @veroproulx

I can check this out for you if you can PM me your full name, DOB & Internet username or account number.

@overitagain, I have received your PM & will get back to you a little later on today 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor

I finally received my box today! Thanks.

0 Kudos
New Contributor pearses7
New Contributor

I have been waith since Jan18th for mine to arrive. I have spoken to actual Fetch TV and they advised me Optus has ample supply of boxes in their warehouse. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Emilyagnew
Occasional Contributor

I have been waiting 12 weeks for mine and no one is helping. Good luck.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Bald_Wombat
Occasional Contributor

I feel lucky, I have only been waiting two weeks. When I rang they gave me a response that my service was due to be activated May 1st, with all the new bundled customers. I ordered before April and I am being billed untlimate so was promised April 1st. An hour on the phone today and finally someone rang me back to say that the order was lost somewhere and thatt he supplier will contact me. I will update when I recieve it! Sounds like it could be a while. Given that Fetch tV is about $20 per month I beleive they should be offering credit or refund for dervice we have not received.

Occasional Contributor gabbmark
Occasional Contributor

yeah there is some huge software issue that affect dsl cutomers with fetch orders...for some reason in keeps canceling them...

supposedly they have applied a patch that should means they can resend them now

Occasional Contributor deanchris
Occasional Contributor

I have been waiting 9 weeks for mine. customer service not great.

Top Contributors