cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Critical Hardware Fault

Hi There

I just received my new set top box today and after setting it up, actual tv set died, so bought a new one, just set the new tv up and is working fine. I went to connect my Yest TV with Fetch Box and i get the following error:

Critical Hardware Fault - HDD self check unavailable. Restart and if the problem persists contact your Fetch TV Provider

I cannot find a phone number to call my Fetch TV Provider - can anyone help me with either of the two issues? cheers Dons 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Critical Hardware Fault

false alarm, i had the HDMI cable connected incorrectly and after my 50th retry, it works 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Yay! So glad to hear it Dons73 🙂 

Let us know if we can give you a hand with anything else.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

My Fetch TV box also has developed the "Critical Hardware Fault - HDD self check unavailable. Restart and if the problem persists contact your Fetch TV Provider" fault.  I checked/changed HDMI cable and reboot but with no luck. Can I get details on how to get this fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, @kenl000. Did you have a chat with someone in regards to your Yes TV by Fetch issue since posting? Check out this article for some troubleshooting. If you still need assistance then Live Chat with us here. Kartik

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos