Searching...
Accepted Solution

Credit difficulties

Bobh2305

I had a Fetch TV account many years ago, and was billed for not returning a Fetch TV Box, which I actually did return. It has been placed on my credit history and is causing difficultiees with my plans. Does anyone know where in need to gpo to get this sorted I have been given the run arround 

Re: Credit difficulties

petergdownload

You should get it sorted out. Optus has defined the return process so they are accountable for it. I take it you got sent a satchel for the return? I don't suppose you have any details of the number etc? Not critical but would make things easier. If not then you need to request Optus provide a record of the satchel number sent and either you or Optus can try track the item via the courier. 

If they can't then request they recredit any amounts on your account and remove the credit entry. Its probably going to take a little while to sort I'm afraid. 

Peter Gillespie

Bobh2305

Thanks Peter, would you have any idea who I need to contact regarding this issue

Cheers

Highlighted
Solution

petergdownload

The million dollar question. I'd start with billing (LiveChat). There is a Fetch Department and a Finance Department but just who can kick off the process is hard to say. Unfortunately Optus don't seem to assign ownersip or case managers to most cases so getting something like this sorted might need multiple attempts (or you might get lucky and get someone who can sort things out first time)

I'll flag a mod who might be able to kick you off @Ray_YC 

Failing things working I suggest you WRITE a complaint to Optus which is official and should get a number and responce. If its no good you can then get the TIO involved to help sort things 

Peter Gillespie

Bobh2305

Hi Peter, love your work mate.

Thanks very much

Cheers

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos