Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tsargo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Creating Optus Sport password

I am trying to register for Optus Sport and I get a message saying “We've sent an email to your primary contact email address. Simply follow the instructions to create your Optus Sport password to gain access."

The problem is I do not receive any email. I have repeated the process several times, checked Optus have the correct email address and checked my junk folder without success.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Creating Optus Sport password

We'll normally come across this exact issue if the email used to register your Optus Sport account was entered incorrectly. Usually, it's a small typo such as an underscore instead of a hyphen etc. We have a dedicated Optus Sport service team on the Optus Sport Twitter and Facebook page. 

If you send your details through to the team via PM or DM, they'll go in and confirm the email address that's been assigned as your Optus Sport username. If there's an error, they'll put through the change and send you a new email with a temporary password. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos