Searching...
Accepted Solution

Crap customer service

AndyWebb

Is it possable to get any level of customer service from Optus? I have rung 4 times, been bumped around numerous operators and still have no resolve to their overcharging me on  my phone bill

Re: Crap customer service

Jeneral__Pain

Would you be willing to share this alleged overcharging so we can give you tips/advice/information?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

AndyWebb

Hi, I rang Optus to report that my fetch TV box was faulty, looking for advice on repair or service. The operator advised me that Optus would send out a new box, and a satchel for me to return the faulty one, a simple exchange. 

My next Bill from Optus carried a $99.00 "upgrade fee", that was never discussed, mentioned or agreed to. Again, now it is impossible to have anyone from Optus discuss this fee, they seem to use the labyrinth of call centers to dissuade customer queries. 

Solution

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. 

Please chat with us.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos