cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Brett123
New Contributor

Connecting Remote Control to Viano TV?

Has anyone had any luck connecting the universal remote to a Viano TV? Help please Smiley Sad

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Connecting Remote Control to Viano TV?

Hey Brett, not sure if you're in the right forum for this, did you get your universal remote from Optus? I'm not sure if they sell them...

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Bece
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Bece
Occasional Contributor

Hi Brett. The fetch tv remote is a universal remote . 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Bulldoza
New Contributor

Has anyone worked out the code for viano TV? I want the fetch remote to control the viano tv please.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Vids
New Contributor

I have the same issue. Frustrating. Hope someone can help.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Vids - Sorry about this. Could you please confirm if you've tried resetting your Yes TV by Fetch remote, details Here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Bulldoza
New Contributor

The issue isn't with the fetch remote as such but there seems to be no recognised codes for syncing the viano TV remote so you can turn the viano TV on and off and control volume of TV via the fetch remote.

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

I understand, might be best to speak with Fetch directly. I've checked their documentation and there's no code for viano TV, they may have another option or process though

0 Kudos
New Contributor barnesy212000
New Contributor

number 4

0 Kudos
Top Contributors