cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Connecting Fetch TV to B818 4G Modem

Has anyone been able to connect their Fetch TV box to the internet via a B818 4G modem?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Connecting Fetch TV to B818 4G Modem

Seeing as Optus won't allow you to stream fetch channels over the 4g network - prob not much use (though retail fetch boxes work and so does 5g home wireless)

The box itself won't have issues connecting, you can still use the apps, just not the fetch channels themselves

Hey there @marcA. At this current stage, Fetch TV boxes are unable to connect to our B818 Home Wireless modems, as Fetch isn't supported on our 4G Network, unfortunately. Apologies for the troubles that this may cause and let us know if you have any other questions on this regard. 

New Contributor
New Contributor

Really disappointed about this since Optus cannot get me connected to the NBN until the end of February.  Optus offered me B818 modem to use in the interim without informing me that I would not be able to use my fetch tv box.  Also interesting that Optus is still happy to charge me for Fetch TV service

0 Kudos

I'm sorry to hear this @marcA. If you would like to discuss this concerns in further detail, feel free to reach out to us via our messenger platform on the My Optus App or on our Facebook and Twitter accounts. 

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

@marcASee if you can get the fetch box cost refunded while you are on 4G.

0 Kudos