Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Chromecast

Hi, I am trying to cast the premier league, however I keep on getting a session not authenticated error.. the app does allow me to watch the content on my phone so it's not a log in issue. I have no trouble getting my other apps to cast.

can anyone help?

cheers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Chromecast

Note: I have now gotten to work, logged out, logged back in, changed my password which makes no sense given I could view the content on my phone... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

The only thing I can think of trying would be to log into Optus sport on a PC, click on your name in the top right and select settings. Clear out all authorised devices and start over. It's a limit of 4, so maybe somehow it's getting confused and this could fix it. 

Also, make sure no one else is using your account at the same time. Only 1 stream at a time with Premier League, unless 1 stream is via Fetch and the other by a mobile/laptop/tablet etc. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks mate. I have it working now, but will double check the items you mentioned!

cheers

0 Kudos