Searching...
Highlighted

Chromecast with Optus Sport App

DiggerDon

I've subscribed to Optus Sport for the World Cup and are having major problems Chromecasting from the app on my android phone.

All other apps are casting fine but Optus Sport is heavily pixelised - unwatchable really.

The broadband quality indicator is green and says that I have sufficient bandwidth and I've set the quality to auto (but no level seems to work).

Is this linked to all the other problems with Optus World Cup streaming or are there inherit Chromecast issues?

Re: Chromecast with Optus Sport App

Toomey

Hey @DiggerDon, if the stream is working ok before casting, there's shouldn't be any issues on your TV either. I would advise raising a case so the TV & Content team can take a closer look and follow up with you directly.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos