Searching...
Highlighted

Chromecast on Optus Sport

Rychi

Hi,

Since the last update I have had no luck using Chromecast with the Android Optus Sport app. I am now using a Samsung S10+.

It is getting casted to the screen and I usually have the video at the time I want before casting but it defaults to the start or worse the end of the game. Spoiling the score for me the other day. Every time I try to use the bar to select the video time it just buffers and then goes back to the end. 

It was working fine before the update. 

Re: Chromecast on Optus Sport

Ray_YC

Have you noticed anything different with yours, @Davelew

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Chromecast on Optus Sport

Davelew

No difference and have been using it most days since the weekend. Liverpool for the European championship final?

Just cast to Chromecast and tried different scenarios and can find no issues.

If @Rychi hasn't tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Optus Sports app might be worth a try.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos