cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Scotchfillet
New Contributor

Channel grid display colour changed?

The channel grid / list background colour was silver /light grey with black writing...right well ours is now black/dark grey with white writing!...how did we do that...there must be a function on the remote using the 123 button and something else...anybody know

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Channel grid display colour changed?

Hi

There has been an update to the fetch box. Look at previous posts on this forum.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi we have only had the box about a month...searched the forum for recent updates but I don't see any...have your channels changed colour?

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Go to Menu>>>>>>Manage>>>>>>settings scroll across to Device Info and look at the software version, the latest is Alpine thats what has changed the format and colour,and so far there is no way to revert back.

cheers

0 Kudos
New Contributor

I'll have a look shortly.....So it's not a user error😉and your channels have changed colour too

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Yes....Cat Mad

0 Kudos
Top Contributors