Searching...
Highlighted

Channel Pack

JohnBlake

Is there a reason why I can't subscribe to one channel pack (Knowledge) on my fetch box?

I know I can subscribe to the full package, but I don't wan't that.

I have tried on the box and in my account via PC as well.

Feels like a bit of pressure sales, only allowing me to subscribe to full package, (I've just done it).

Looks like false advertising to me and probably not legal.

Someone from Optus want to explain??? And telling me it's a technical issue wont wash.

Cheers

John

Re: Channel Pack

JohnBlake

Just a follow up, After you have subscribed to the "Ultimate pack", cause that's all you can do, if you try to remove a single pack (kids pack) it removes you from the entire Ultimate Pack.

Now the on screen info tells you that you can subscribe /unsubscribe to individual packs, but YOU CAN"T.

So this is untrue and false information.

Hmmmmmm, please explain.

petergdownload

Some times it is just a technical issue. What you've explained isn't standard fetch behaviour. Adding or removing a single pack any time I'd generally straight forward. Note of you do switch around make sure you unsubscribe one before subscribing the other our you'll be billed for both for the month. 

The fact both the PC and fetch box failed suggests it might be something with Fetch and not Optus. Either way contact Optus directly and they should be able to sort your subscription out our tell you what the issue is. Also ask them to clear any subscription bills.

Peter

JohnBlake

Thanks Peter

I'll do that.

Does seem strange though doesn't it.

Cheers

petergdownload

Agree, something is definitely not working quite right in your case.

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
63 Kudos
21 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos