cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Deb665
New Contributor
New Contributor

Channel 75 in Qld is showing as an unknown channel. All other 7 channels are ok. Help please

Channel 75 Openshop is showing on my channel list as an unknown channel and is not able to be viewed. It does not come up as a selection I can pick so I am no longer able to view it.

I have rescanned about five times at different times of the day and I have restarted the box twice. I am viewing through the fetch box. Please help as I enjoyed watching some of the product presentations on this channel.

Debbie

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Channel 75 in Qld is showing as an unknown channel. All other 7 channels are ok. Help please

@Deb665 

Have you tried a soft reset of the fetch box?

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=9826

Ensure you have a copy of the Fetch Box  activation code as you need to enter it again after the soft reset.

I am an Optus user.
z_hook

Re: Channel 75 in Qld is showing as an unknown channel. All other 7 channels are ok. Help please

Hi @Deb665,

Thanks for raising this with us. I'm unable to see Channel 75 OpenShop listed on our Channel page.

This may have been removed. Apologies for any inconveniences caused. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Dave-P
Contributor
Contributor

Looks to me that although Optus don't offer it through Fetch, you can still watch it through normal free-to-air DTV.

0 Kudos