cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor KHe
New Contributor

Changing timezone on fetch box

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Changing timezone on fetch box

I think that should be automatic. Time is provided by the internet / FTA channel you are watching.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

From a post elsewhere by another RSP, you may have to contact Optus to have the correct timezone implemented.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Taking a look on my own Fetch box I can't find a setting option anywhere for this.

KHe, does your Fetch box have the wrong time set? Or are you getting prepared to change all your clocks for daylight savings and Fetch is on the to do list 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Confirmed by a Fetch guide from another RSP: the timezone is provisioned by the RSP/ISP. So, please contact Optus to have it changed (or Fetch if it was not supplied by an RSP).

Top Contributors