Searching...
Highlighted

Changing optus sport email from noemail......@optus.com.au

Jon525

When i was activating Optus Sport on my postpaid plan it set the email to NO_EMAIL...@OPTUS.COM.AU instead of my login email and as a reuslt I can not access the email holding my password for Optus Sport. Please help thanks

Re: Changing optus sport email from noemail......@optus.com.au

Jeneral__Pain

This means your registration was done incorrectly, you'll need to contact Optus to get them to delete your registration and restart the process using a PC or Web browser rather than the Optus Sport app (Which links it to your iPhone/Android account on the Optus back end instead of your email).

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

[ Edited ]
Jon525

Thank you for your reply Jeneral Pain

Where is the best place to do this? I have tried to solve this a couple of times but they didn't had a clue how to fix it.

Cheers

Ray_YC

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jon525

Cheers! I will give that a try.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos