Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Champions league 3rd qualifying round on Optus sport?

JT13

Hi, 

I was wondering if the 3rd round champions league qualifiers (starting tomorrow morning 12am) will be shown on Optus sport? I am particularly interested in the Benfica vs Fernebache game. If so, will there be on demand features and highlights? 

Thanks 

Re: Champions league 3rd qualifying round on Optus sport?

Davelew

Hi 

Is am interested to know as well but it seems a bit late to update for this week's games. Still only shows the premiership.

I understood Optus would be showing these games, here is a quote I read regarding these games:

"The telco will begin their coverage in August by showing Champions League play-off games having snared the rights to the three competitions from previous broadcaster beIN Sports"

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Re: Champions league 3rd qualifying round on Optus sport?

Dan_C

Hi @JT13

There has a been bit of confusion surrounding the UEFA qualifying rounds.

We'll be kicking off the UEFA broadcast with leg 1 one of the Play-Offs.

That's from the 21/08/18 onwards. 

@Davelew, excuse my copy and paste job Smiley Wink 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos