Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Anku
New Contributor
New Contributor

Casting games

How do you chrome cast a game from iPad or mobile. I used to be able to do that but casting symbol not appearing now.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhilC
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Casting games

Hi @Anku,

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. There should be no issues with using Chromecast while watching Optus Sport. I've attached some more information here →https://goo.gl/JNRZEt in regard to how this works. You'll just need to click on the 'How to watch on your TV at home' tab.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Casting games

Hi

The casting symble won't appear if Chromecast is not turned on and connected to the same wifi as you phone or iPad.

Might be a simple solution but easy to do, for me anyway.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos