Searching...

Cant access premium sport content. eventhough eligible. going round in circles.

Higherprimate

I have optus sports activated on my mobile account but am unable to access it on my optus sports account. every time i try to go watch a match it takes me to a page requiring me to sign up to premium or to check my eligibility. when i click check eligibility and go through the steps to the point that it tells me im eligible i get sent right back to square one where it asks me to sign up or check eligibility again.

Re: Cant access premium sport content. eventhough eligible. going round in circles.

Shauna

Hey @Higherprimate - can you please PM me with your account number, full name, DOB and email so we can investigate. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Cant access premium sport content. eventhough eligible. going round in circles.

AmyMac

Hey @Shauna The exact same thing is happening to me unfortunately. I've been going round in circles too getting the SMS verified code, confirming I'm eligible then asking me to buy optus or confirm eligibility again.

Anything that can sort this soon please?

Highlighted

Shauna

Hey @AmyMac - happy to take a look. Can you please confirm your account details, full name and DOB via PM? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos