Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Thorns
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cannot add new App (Britbox) to Fetch

Hi,

I see Fetch has added apps like Prime and Britbox to the Fetch box. Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to add the app to the menu. I have read the Britbox instructions and it says to press the App button on the Fetch remove however my Fetch remote does not have an App button. I see there are different types of remotes and mine is type 2 (for those that know what type is what), its the bullet shaped remote with the TV button on the top left. I cannot find any other references to this problem which makes me think I am the only person who can't figure it out!

I would appreciate any advice.

3 Replies
Kartika

Re: Cannot add new App (Britbox) to Fetch

Hi @Thorns, Fetch has only release the software update Version 3.11 Bellinger on 07/12/20. The new apps are coming soon. They are not live yet and there is no set date. Please refer to the → Fetch release update for more info.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Thorns
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you but it appears i have a Gen 2 Fetch box. Not easy to find that out. I gather i would need to get a Fetch Mini or Mighty if I want to watch Britbox then?

0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Thanks for keeping us posted on this @Thorns

What you have said is correct. At this stage, the BritBox app is only available on the Fetch Mini and Fetch Mighty. 

If you would like to discuss on options to upgrade your existing Fetch box, I would recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.