Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Cannot add additional subscriptions on Fetch

Hi,

I have recently had Optus internet and Fetch TV connected at home. The internet works fine and the Fetch TV box works and I can watch the premier league channels as well as view the menus on the screen. I have tried to watch the complimentary movie as well as add the entertainment package to my subscription however I get the following message;

"fetch tv service not yet connected to fixed broadband account, please try again in 48 hours"

It has been approximately 7 days since this message first happened and nothing seems to improve, I have called Optus and the best the help centre did was suggest to turn the box off and on, which didnt help.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

13 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Cannot add additional subscriptions on Fetch

Hey @Kreuzer,

Does sound a bit strange, if you're still needing a hand with this can you please PM through your Internet username and full name and DOB for ID purposes?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

same here, u workied it out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Hollie,

I have sent you a PM

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Still going on for me, I will update when I get a fix for it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've got exactly the same problem, have tried to add the entertaunment package using my account and the member services button just takes me to another sign in screen with no option to add a package

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just used the live chat drop down box on the Optus website to 'talk' with a rep, she sorted it all in a couple of sentences, up and running now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for letting us know of your experience @Ray6030 - sounds like we had to manually activate your unit. I've responded to your PM, @Kreuzer, please keep us posted on how you go 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sam,

Still no change in my problem. Can you please try an activate it manually as had happened in the above post.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @Kreuzer - I've already tried to manually activate yours but this encountered an error 😞 Currently sitting with out IT team; I replied to your PM.

0 Kudos