Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancelling Fetch

I am cancelling all my services with Optus (internet, Fetch, 2 mobiles) as I am moving overseas.

I called and waited for about 30 minutes to cancel the internet. They couldn't help me with Fetch or mobiles. Called same number again to cancel Fetch. Waited for 55 minutes!! When someone finally answered they could not hear me and hung up. I had entered my mobile number which is connected to the account. Do you think they could call me back? NO. So now I am on hold again trying to cancel Fetch. And then will have to go throught the whole process again with my mobile phones.

I will never use Optus again. The service is rubbish and frustrating.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Cancelling Fetch

I'm with you @FrustratedRainb, that does sound incredibly frustrating. 

If you do need a hand, we're happy to help out from our end. 

We'll need to send out a collection kit for the Fetch STB. That'll need to be sent back within 30 days of cancelling the service. If the device isn't returned, a non-return fee may apply. 

If you'd like us to help, send us a private message. We need your full name, DOB and account number.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos