cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Strider1974
Occasional Contributor

Cancelling Fetch TV

It is easy enough to sign up for Fetch but why is it so hard to cancel this service.

I do not have time to call an understaffed helpdesk and wait excessive amounts of time for someone to answer my call and then have to explain myself as to my I want to cancel. I just want to fill in a form on my account page and be done with it. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Cancelling Fetch TV

You can subscribe and unsubscibe to any Fetch Service using the Fetch Box anytime.

Just look in the menu.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Not true. You can edit subscriptions but not cancel the service altogether which is the point of my post

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

So you want to return the Fetch Box (its leased)?

The process AFAIK is contact LIVECHAT state you want to cancel and request a satchel be sent out for returning the equipment. It is a bit of a palaver but shouldn't cost you anything.

If your plan doesn't include the box for free and you're still under contract you'll need to keep paying for it though.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I contacted the online chat yesterday and was told I need to call.

I am not under contract and already understood that I need to return the set top so that is not an issue

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

I'd have to agree it seems silly that LIVECHAT can't process the request. 

I'd also agree that an online form (or better still an option in MyAccount) 

NB. You can get different answers on LIVECHAT. Chatting to someone now who is adamant there's a special department she can put me through to. Perhaps try the online again as I also agree phone access is very understaffed.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos