Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Yabby
New Contributor

Cancel premier league subscription

Can anyone tell me how to cancel my premier leagues subscription? I have tried calling (and just go around in circles) and the website/myaccount (which just confirms I am eligible and have subscribed to Optus Sport). Very frustrating (and seems very sneaky - free period rolling into paid period, not informed that payments will commence at next bill, making it very difficult to cancel the subscription)

3 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Cancel premier league subscription

Hi

You should be able to cancel your Optus Sports subscription by loggin into My Accout>Click on sports and entertainment (just under the Optus Bar)>Optus Sport>Manage

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Yabby
New Contributor

Thanks Dave, unfortunately I’ve tried that and my only option is “Is your current service Optus Sport ready?”. Am I missing something? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator JordanOptus
RetiredModerator

Hey Yabby, if the website isn't letting you remove Optus Sports, just get in touch with us via Live Chat and we'll take care of it for you.