Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Cancel Fetch packages

Joined Optus a couple months ago with the NBN entertainment package and complete Fetch bundle.

Have got sick of all the packages except for two, is there anyway I can cancel all the other packages?

I can get Amazon Prime instead that way with a lot more enjoyable stuff lol

Any help appreciated

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Cancel Fetch packages

Just unsubscribe from any packages in the menu of the Fetch Unit. You can add minus them any time. If you make sure to always unsubscribe one before you resubscribe another you can switch between them anytime and only pay for one package.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It doesn't give the option, it says my fetch expires in 2 years roughly

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Double check your menu options. (Manage Subscriptions?) You get 1 free Fetch package for your contract. This appears as a $9 credit on your bill so you might as well keep one package (The Fetch will say you are being charged for it but you still get that credit on your bill from Optus).
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

There is no option to unsubscribe in manage subscriptions just says subscription is due to end November 2118

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

This is on the TV in the Fetch menu?

Not sure what you're seeing then (obviously 2118 is weird too). You'll have to contact Optus directly and ask them what is going on. Possibly you've signed up to a plan with set content but Optus generally allow you to add remove packs as you want (they just provide an automatic discount for one pack if you are subscribed)
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thankyou. I'll have a bash at talking to them direct
0 Kudos