cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancel Fetch TV

Hello,

I am trying to cancel my Fetch TV subscription.

I have tried calling but have been on hold for hours and the prompts keep telling me to message Optus.

Can you please help me achieve this?

Thank you.

Sam Nielsen

4 Replies
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Cancel Fetch TV

hello team 

pleased see i have a bundle with NBN and fetch TVunder phone number *hidden*

I need to cancel my fetch TV and return the fetch box . 

I need a faster NBN and in the name of *hidden*

please reply as we are sick of waiting and no reply .

kind regards 

Sanjay *hidden*

mob *hidden*

New Contributor
New Contributor

Same issue, I'm sure we're not alone many of us are out of work and need to stop payments. Please assist with instructions as the website doesn't have an answer other than contact the support team.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi LadyC,

We're unable to assist here on this public forum as we don't have access to customer accounts.

Please contact Optus directly on 133 937 during business hours and holding the line (don't press 1 to be sent the link for the Message team) to get through to a team member.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

hello team 

please cancel my fetch tv as requested few weeks ago tried to leave message email nothing worked getting charged for nothing .

i also requested the NBN be transferred to my son suveer verma as account holder but no reply .

i have been a very good customer for a long time but now i feel that i am struck up no one to contact .

please reply on mob ****

0 Kudos