Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor DrJ
New Contributor

Can't make purchases on Fetch TV

Hi there, for the past 48 hours I keep getting an error message when trying to rent movies on Fetch,  I can watch Movie Box items & catch up TV.  My credit card details haven't changed & are still valid. Any ideas?? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Re: Can't make purchases on Fetch TV

Hey DrJ - very sorry for the late reply to your post. If you're still needing this followed up, please reboot your Fetch set top box and if that doesn't sort this, then please contact Tech Support on 131344. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor ZIR
New Contributor

I am also unable to rent/buy items on fetch tv. 

I called technical support as advised above and navigated through the menu. When I got to the technical help for fetch tv an automated message played instructing me to restart the box and check my internet connection. I was not put through to a support technician. It was extremely annoying and unhelpful. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

So sorry to hear that @ZIR 😞

Is this happening across multiple purchases?

How are you connected from the Yes TV By Fetch device to the internet?

Have you done a hard or soft reset?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos