Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't delete recordings on Fetch Mighty

SICD

I can' t delete the recosrdings when we have watched them, the ones with a little house and an arrow. I have tried everything, even when I go to the Guide and find the Series tag and select dlete the series tag it remains on.

Re: Can't delete recordings on Fetch Mighty

Ray_YC

That is unusual, have you tried restarting the Fetch box and doing a soft reset?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SICD

Sorry that didn’t work either, when I try to cancel series it fails to do so in the TV guide

Ray_YC

What happens when you try to delete a recording?

Is there an error message? It just does nothing?

I'm able to successfully delete recordings with my Fetch and we haven't had any other customers advising of this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

SICD

Well I ended up figuring it out, I download iphone FETCH MOBI app and it allowed me to do and in general have better control than the remote. Also I found that we have 2 Fetch boxes and they both were synced to be able to watch on any TV so after turning that feature off may have helped as the main recording may have been done on one box which didn't allow the 2nd box to be able to delete as the files where just a icon folder and the ones I couldn't delete had a hiouse icon with a triangle inside, when  it has this you can't delete via the remote.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
63 Kudos
21 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos