Searching...

Can Optus give back EPL to Fox please

Madsaac

Once again a technical issue has occurred. Where's the other On Demand games.

Thanks

Re: Can Optus give back EPL to Fox please

Shauna

Hey @Madsaac - We're aware of an issue impacting some videos on Optus Sport. Our tech teams are urgently working to fix this. We apologise for the inconvenience this would be causing you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Madsaac

Thanks Shauna. Could you ask management if they take any pride in delivering a good service? Looking forward to your response. Thanks

Highlighted

dyc

I checked the Optus app last night and the Liverpool Newcastle game was on there. This morning, it's suddenly not available on demand, but the Tottenham Huddersfield game, which wasn't available on demand last night, is now available.

It is SO upsetting when you don't stay up or wake to watch a game thinking you can watch it in the morning and it's not there! And why are the games that are on at 3am and 4am not on demand @Optus? Games at on at 10pm are, but not the ones early in the morning.

It's so frustrating when you plan around something, and your day is ruined because you find out the score and you can't even watch the game. Might as well get Foxtel and get Liverpool TV – at least it's reliable.

Not only do we not get every game on demand, the ones we're supposed to get don't work.

If you want football fans to pay for Optus Sport, you need to offer a reliable service that's worth paying for.

Hannah-L

Hi @dyc, the highlights are up now for Liverpool v Newcastle and we're still working on making the full game available. Apologies once again for the inconvenience.

Madsaac

I know it's sooo poor it's not funny. Now I'm watching West Ham v Swansea and the  steaming quality is terrible. It constantly cuts in and ou. Bring back Fox!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos