Searching...

Can I watch my optus fetch TV online?

Nickoras

Hi - Anyone know if I can watch fetch tv channels online, like i can with Stan?

Re: Can I watch my optus fetch TV online?

ninkasi

Hi @Nickoras - There are some restrictions (such as no free to air), but yes. Just install the mobile app.

Cheers

bcook

Hi,

how about on a desktop/laptop computer.  If someone else is using the tv, I would still like to be able to watch things like the Premier League I am paying for access to.

Dan_C

G'day @bcook, you're not able to stream Fetch content on a desktop/laptop. However, you can download the Fetch companion app and stream on your mobile device. 

The Fetch mobile app acts as a companion to your Fetch TV set top box. You can connect up to 3 mobile devices to your account and use them to control your Fetch set top boxes, stream Fetch content, and set recordings while on the go.

Optus Sport is in a category of its own. You can watch Optus Sport on a web browser by  logging into your Optus Sport account.

For more ways to watch, check out our Ways to Watch support article. 

If you have any other questions, shout out Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
65 Kudos
61 Kudos
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos