Searching...

Can I use my optus/fetch/bein subscription to watch bein online?

BCD

Hi, I've subbed to bein through fetch on my optus package, and I'm receiving all 3 bein channels on my fetch box/tv, but can I access bein online/PC with an optus login or anything?

Re: Can I use my optus/fetch/bein subscription to watch bein online?

Paddylee

From my understanding you are only subscribing to watch that package via the fetch service.

Was a fetch app for mobiles - not sure what limitations it has though.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

BCD

No app that I can find. It seems that this is what the Bein Connect is all about.
Bein connect must be the ability to use an online login as part of your subs, which is only available through an online bein or foxtel sub.

It would be nice to understand what the heck 'bein connect' is before you find out the hard way, as no amount of research explains what it means. Optus may need to understand the communicative concepts known as 'assumptions of knowledge' and 'new information'. Or maybe they make more money not explaining things?

Ray_YC

Hi there,

More information on beIN Sports Connect.

It's not clear when you subscribed to the beIN Sports pack, was there information displayed on your Fetch about beIN Connect as part of this?

If so please let me know and I'll provide this feedback to the team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
50 Kudos
19 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos