Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor ManCity7
New Contributor

Buffering

Hi all

I just wanted to let everyone know what a crap picture Optus Sport provides for the English Premier league coverage.

I’ve been watching it for the last week or two and it is like watching through a dirty window that isn’t clear.

There is no definition and focus in the picture and it never varies.

It has been like this for weeks.

I have checked my Internet connection and download speed and it is normal - in fact above average.

I think Optus needs to really look at its quality control as I will now cancel my account as there is no pint watching such a terrible picture.

it is not the Fetch box either as that has been replaced.

Has anyone else had the same problem and I’d so are there any further tips for fixing it??especially with the English Premier league coverage...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Buffering

Hey @ManCity7, sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your Optus Sport subscription. Through which device are you watching? I'd recommend raising a case with our tech team as detailed here, this would allow us to isolate the cause and investigate across the app and services where possible.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos