cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Bluetooth pairing

I dont know if this has been asked before, but is it possible to pair my Laptop with the stb via the menu....Settings....Mobile & Tablet, i have my wifes samsung galaxy Tab paired, but cannot seem to get the laptop to pair with it.

cheers

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Bluetooth pairing

OK after a bit of research i gather its not possible because there is no Windows fetchtv app, its available for Android and Apple but not Windows...Go figure.

cheers

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

That's correct. You can only pair devices that have the app installed. No details on when or if Windows support will be available for this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor rogerramjet
New Contributor

i have brought a new phone fom optus stores, witch i must say very good service but one thing it is an oppo phone no.A75 very good phone but was told it does everythink my samsung does, well it does not pair up to my bluetooth in my toyota car cant understand why , have been told it will not work on this type of phone, does anyone have the answer please.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@rogerramje, it's really hard to say. 

The Oppo A75 is a mid-range smartphone. It's got all the essentials which includes Bluetooth connectivity. 

When you attempt to add a device to your in-car Bluetooth system, does your device show up? What sort of error prompt are you receiving on your end? 

Had we advised that the phone wasn't compatible or had you spoken with someone from Toyota? 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

the phone is A73 not A75 sorry yes can not connect went back to optus at west lakes adelaide was told nothing they can do will not help me so not really happy that i brought a phone with them seeing i have been  with them a long time, so still can not get it going went to toyota they said cant do so don't know what to do.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The same goes for the Oppo A73. 

Have you tried connecting to any other type of Bluetooth device? That'd help us rule out an issue with the handsets Bluetooth connectivity. 

Is it a head unit with a Toyota’ Entune’ audio interface? You can check out their list of compatible handsets here → https://www.toyota.com/connect/#!/phone-compatibility

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

i will try another device but if dont work dontknow what to do

0 Kudos