Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Anthony13
New Contributor
New Contributor

Black screen fetch top box not working

Iv gone through all of the trouble shooting my internet is working on other tv’s and devices but the fetch box is just shows a black screen. Iv tried it in other tv’s with the same outcome?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rob_YC

Re: Black screen fetch top box not working

Hey @Anthony13, very sorry to hear about the trouble here. Is that Fetch box still receiving power there? Is it possible it could have been damaged or anything like that recently? 

Thank you for letting us know you've been through the troubleshooting. If those steps haven't helped we recommend reaching out to our Support team via the My Optus App. They can take a further look into that and see what's going on there. 

If you're having no luck at all getting it to receive a signal we may need to replace that. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Anthony13
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes still has power has one blue light on it no not been damaged at all just not worked for the past two days tried everything that troubleshooting says and still nothing
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

I'd recommend performing a hard reset on the box. You can do this without the display, just keep cycling through the buttons. If this does not work however it's something that will require a replacement. A replacement can be organised with our Technical Support team via the My Optus app, or with our Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

briseth
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Contact via the My Optus App for Fetch? . In my experience it does not work, after jumping thru a few chat hoops you get the following response pasted below (after all that effort):

" Hi. Hope you are well and safe. We understand how important this is to you. We jave a dedicated team that can assist you on this further. Please contact the Fetch team at 133 937 Mon - Sun: 8am - 8pm Thank you for your patience on this."

The App can be used after you get a case number from Fetch, and then you go to Help, My Cases.
0 Kudos