cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor GRW
New Contributor

Bill for cancelled service.

I have cancelled our optus tv in May and returned the two set top boxes.  Why are we now being charged the normal monthly charge for account *hidden*. Invoice 000063712785.

regards

glenda

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Bill for cancelled service.

Hi,
Thank you for raising this issue.
This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum as we don't have access to customer accounts.
Please Chat with us for assistance. We have hidden your account number on this public site.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor GRW
New Contributor

Re: Bill for cancelled service.

Thank you for your reply. I have I think now had the issue fixed hopefully by making another 3 phone calls and spending 2 hours waiting for answers.  Hopeless.  Optus update their system and have no record of my cancellation and I have to just through hoops to get your system changed and the bill reversed.  I used this site as it was suggested on the bill !!!

regards

glenda

0 Kudos
Top Contributors