Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
sultan04
New Contributor
New Contributor

Bandwidth

Fetch TV channels very slow to load. While watching Bandwidth Low message displayed saying multiple sources trying to access. This happens when the only thing on is the TV. Switched to NBN 2 weeks ago , thats when this problem started. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Bandwidth

Hi @sultan04. How's the connection performing in general? Are there any issues when attempting to stream content using another device i.e. using your laptop/desktop to stream a service like Youtube?

Fetch does require a minimum download speed of 3Mbps. Given that you're on the NBN network, this shouldn't be a problem. Are you attempting to record any channels whilst watching another channel? 

If you're unsure, head to → Menu > My Stuff > Recordings. Check to see whether you've been recording content (you may have set an automatic recording for a particular TV series). 

If the above doesn't apply in your situation, could I confirm how the Fetch STB is connected to your modem i.e. WiFi, Ethernet, Powerline adapters or WiFi extenders? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos