cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor deb17
Occasional Contributor

Bad Customer Service

I spent hours on the weekend on chat. I needed to order a Mini Fetch box & add sport. 2 hours later I am told it was all ordered & I would pay $10.00 for the box and ($15.00 for sport, which should be free & included in the plan I am on! I rang today as I knew it wouldn't have been ordered as it has happened before as the people on chat don't know what they are doing. I was right not ordered & I speak to someone else, he re orders or says he does & I will receive an email. Hang up & no emails today! I ring back & ask to speak to an Australian person in Customer Relations. The operator mocks the fact that he cant do that as there are no Australians & no one can help me. Honestly?! This is all too hard, Premium Sports / Soccer & they are allowing Optus to handle it. The service is appalling, I.have never dealt with anything like this in my dealings with other services. So after all that I have no confirmation of my order & was told I am being charged for services that are included in my plan. Can anyone advice a number where I can speak to.someone in Australia? Thankyou. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Bad Customer Service

Hi @deb17, thanks for reaching out. I'm terribly sorry for the recent experience you've had with us. Are you able to send us private message with your account details? We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. I'm more than happy to confirm whether an order has been placed for you. If I can see that hasn't been placed, we'll gladly get that done for you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan. I have sent a message. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We've just replied back @deb17, we'll continue chatting there. 

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thankyou for the quick reply. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

No problem @deb17, I've just replied to your most recent PM. We're happy to continue chatting with you there if you like 🙂 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan

The box arrived today & all good. Just waiting to see if I am billed correctly & will fill out the survey. Thank's so much for your help in sorting out my issues. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm glad to hear Deb 🙂 The next invoice is due to be issued on the 13th of this month. I'd suggest contacting us once you've received that one. We'll run through the bill and ensure everything is in order. 

0 Kudos