Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Audio issue when watching Fetch Movie Box

Bludger

Hi all, recently I've noticed an issue with the audio when watching movies from the Fetch Movie Box.  Every 30 seconds there is a glitch in the audio (i.e. the sound seems to jump or it goes quiet for a split second).  There is no problem with the streamed channels or Netflix.  I've tried different audio settings on the STB and TV, but nothing worked.

It would be helpful to know if other users have the same problem, or is it something specific to my environment?

Cheers

David

Solution

Re: Audio issue when watching Fetch Movie Box

T-Diz

Have had same issue for last couple of days, reported it to Optus Tech Support and was told that they are trying to fix a network issue.

Bludger

Hi T-Diz,  thanks for letting me know.  I won't waste any more time troubleshooting it.

@Optus, you have the ability to send messages to our STBs for this very reason.  Why don't you use it?

Cheers

David 

Dan_C

Following up on this one now guys.

If the issue is trending, I'd have usually received a notifcation.

As soon as I receive a response back, I'll up you all here. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Hey guys, our TV & Content team aren't aware of the issue.

Could I get you to try a soft reset?

Let us know how it goes. Happy to follow up on this one. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

T-Diz

PM sent Dan.

Bludger

Thanks @Dan_C for following it up for us. I did a soft reset as suggested, but no change.  The audio issue on Movie Box (only) still persists.

Cheers David 

Bludger

Hi @Dan_C, it appears the audio issue is limited to a few titles on the Movie Box, so I am less concerned about it now.  If you're interested, the movies affected include School of Rock, 500 Day of Summer and The Iron Giant.  I haven't tried many others.

Cheers David 

ninHendo

Not resolved. Still happening on Home Alone

Bludger

Hi ninHendo,  I discovered Home Alone had the issue last night too.  My Son insisted on watching it.  He loved it, but I found it excruciating  (like a dripping tap 🙂).

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos