cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor screentan
New Contributor

Audio Output Option on Optus Fetch Box

I have the Optus Fetch Box (big one not mini) plugged into my LCD monitor via a HDMI cable. The monitor does not have speakers or a headphone out or any audio output sockets. I was planning to plug the audio from the fetch box into my high-end speakers but to my surprise I cannot find any audio output facility on the Fetch box. Not even a headphone socket.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Audio Output Option on Optus Fetch Box

That's weird. Does the Fetch Box have bluetooth?

0 Kudos
New Contributor screentan
New Contributor

I'm not sure if it has Bluetooth but I cannot use Bluetooth anyway as I'm electrically sensitive and my brain feels cooked after watching a movie using a Bluetooth speaker. More and more devices are going wireless-only which is really unfortunate for folks like me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That does appear to be the case, screentan.

Audio options look limited to be bluetooth as mentioned or changing the mode between Stereo and Surround Sound 5.1

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy