cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor JayG
Occasional Contributor

Arsenal v Everton

This game was live at 4.30am EST this morning and it is currently 12.30pm amd I am still waiting for this to go On Demand. I find these delays infuriating. I a,so find that this is the only way I can comminicate with Optus about this. 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Contributor Onemadgooner
Contributor

Re: Arsenal v Everton

Not every game each week is on demand.... I got caught out too when I went to watch this morning... Not sure why In the year 2018 they can't bloody put all of them on demand!!! 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

If that’s the case then I’m going to cancel Optus Sport as the only reason I’ve got it is to watch Arsenal games. Goodbye Optus - you’ve been shite

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm sorry this wasn't made clear. The broadcast agreement allows us to feature 290 games on demand. We do air replays throughout the week on Optus Sport. As to why we're limited to 290 games, I don't have the answer.

For our replay schedule check →  https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Premier-League-Schedule-Round-26/ba-p/382293 for more info. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Hi DaN

sorry - but the advertising did not reflect that and I bought the subscription on the understandng that I could watch every Arsenal match when I wanted. If that is not th case you need to let viewers know. I have just watched the match on Arsenal.com and am going to cancel my subscription tomorrow. Your service is both dishonest and shite

JayG

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It's always been the case @JayG. From what form of advertising material did you base your decision off? If you check out the EPL offer page, the information is clearly visible. It's not something that we've ever hidden. 

https://offer.optus.com.au/epl

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan

sorry but you have been disengenuous. Previously on Foxtel we could record it so we didn’t have to get up at 3 am to watch.i thought Optus was a modern delivery platform. Obviously not. It’s. it worth the subscription if I don’t even know if I can watch my team when I want

I’m not the  only dissatisfied customer by any means

Goodbye Optus

JayG

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan

Sorry but you have been disengenuous. Previously on Foxtel we could record it so we didn’t have to get up at 3 am to watch. I thought Optus was offering the same service - a modern delivery platform. Obviously not. It’s not worth the subscription if I don’t even know if I can watch my team when I want

I’m not the  only dissatisfied customer by any means

Goodbye Optus

JayG

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@JayG,

You're more than entitled to your opinion. I won't argue with you. I just don't understand the point you've made about recording? We're talking video on demand, aren't we? I never mentioned that you can't record the match, it’s included as a feature if you have a device that's capable of doing so i.e. Fetch.

The Optus Sport offering encompasses much more than the ability to watch a single EPL team on demand. When you consider the fact that the product itself is included on even the most basic/cheapest plan tier, it's pretty good value.

We give customers the opportunity to catch every match of every round each week. There's also a dedicated cricket channel and unmetered free access to the channel 7 Tennis application.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan

i have a Yes Tv minbox and got an Optus mobile account in order to get it on the advice of the Optus consultant. At no time was it explained I have to watch it live to be guaranteed to watch the games I want

Sorry but I was misled as have been countless others

JayG

0 Kudos