cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Eliza1
New Contributor

Apps

Is disney + being added to fetch? Like we have Netflix and Stan?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Apps

Depends on FetchTV (not Optus). It is however never announced until it is being officially announced. Would seem like a good chance though but maybe not until next year.

Peter Gillespie
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I hope so! It's up to Fetch themselves. *fingers crossed*

Keen on the Mandolorian & Simpsons finally being on a streaming platform. 

If they decide to add the Disney + App to their list of existing streaming services, we'll definitely have it loaded up on our Fetch boxes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Raeman5
New Contributor

I have been looking online for a while now and have attempted to call Optus myself.  When I did get through the person did not have much of an idea about Disney plus at all!!  That was quite frustrating.  You would hope it will be added as I watch all my main TV through the Optus TV Fetch box in the comfort of my loungeroom.  I just wish they would announce either yes or no, NOW!!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We're seeing a lot of similar commentary come through on our social feeds.

As soon as we receive word back form Fetch, you can bet that we'll make an announcement right away. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos