cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
CJB123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any news on a Amazon Prime Video app for the Fetch box yet?

Pretty ridiculous that it doesn't exist yet.

3 Replies
Logged-Off
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Any news on a Amazon Prime Video app for the Fetch box yet?

It would be up to Amazon to create such an app, as Fetch is only based in Australia and their equipment running its own software - the market is quite small.

Its available on other platforms such as Roku (Telstra TV) as Roku are a large international brand and thus have a huge user base.

Was one article I remember earlier in the year saying that Amazon Prime Video was comming to Fetch but nothing has happened with that.

Ozcoach
New Contributor
New Contributor

Found this today.
Amazon Prime Video app

Fetch say they are well progressed with Amazon on the development, and if all goes to plan it should launch in April 2020 on the Mighty. It will take a bit longer on the Mini box as it has less RAM then the Mighty, so it’s a bit trickier.
V1King
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just saw a Fetch TV advertisement on TV and guess what? Prime Video was displayed on it. I contacted Fetch TV and they were surprised on the ad, which I saw on channel 94 Life. Interesting that I haven't seen it since.......

Anyway, I was informed that around April 2020 Prime Video should be on the Mighty box, and hopefully on the Mini not too long after. 

Just FYI, looks like we will have Prime sometime soon. I hope.